Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract This collection contains materials related to the graduating classes of Elon University from 1891 to the present. The materials contain information on class reunions, homecomings, graduations, and other events. The materials include (but are not limited to) correspondence, invitations, programs, general information, rosters, flyers, brochures, press releases, newspaper clippings, and other documents regarding each class. The collection is arranged chronologically by class year.
Abstract This collection includes general information and documents related to a variety of publications created and published by Elon University. The publications themselves are not represented in this collection, only information about them. The collection is arranged alphabetically by the title of the publication. Within each publication title, folders are arranged chronologically and then alphabetically by type of material. Please refer to the section below titled "Detailed Description of the...
Dates: 1891 - ongoing
Abstract The Elon University Scrapbook Collection consists of various scrapbooks compiled by Elon alumni, graduating classes, organizations, and events. The majority of the scrapbooks are from the early to mid-1900’s with several dated post-1970. The majority of the scrapbooks are from individuals who recount their experiences through writing and pictures.
Dates: circa 1900 - Ongoing
Abstract This collection consists of moving images/video created primarily by Elon University organization, partners, and affiliates. The materials document social, cultural, and academic events, activities, people, and traditions of Elon University. Formats include, but are not limited to; VHS, DVDs, reel to reel, U-matic, mini DV’s, DVCAM’s, external hard drives, and born-digital content.
Abstract This collection is comprised of articles, brochures, planning documents, and other printed materials related to homecoming celebrations at Elon through the years.
Abstract This is a collection of slides that depict various people, events, and subjects related to Elon University. The majority of the slides and the content represented are from the 20th century. The collection is arranged into five boxes. The slides are arranged alphabetically by given name, and this order spans across the five boxes with the unidentified slides all included in box five. Please refer to the section below titled "Detailed Description of the Collection" for more specific information...
Abstract This small collection reflects William Brown Terrell's lifelong interest in Elon College affairs, particularly documenting his active participation during his student years and his involvement with the Alumni Association. Although some of the items-mainly photographs-represent the years that W. B. Terrell studied at Elon College in the 1920s, the majority of materials reflect his interest in the college generally, spanning the years from the 1900s into the 1980s. The collection is arranged...
Dates: 1900s - 1980s
- College publications--Documentation. 1
- College publications--North Carolina. 1
- College students--Social life and customs. 1
- College yearbooks--Documentation. 1
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- DVDs 1
- Mini-DV 1
- Student activities. 1
- Student publications--North Carolina. 1
- Super-VHS (TM) 1
- U-matic 1
- VHS 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- black-and-white slides 1
- color slides 1
- digital moving image formats 1
- open reel audiotapes 1
- scrapbooks 1
- slides(photographs) 1
- video recordings 1 ∧ less
- Elon University--Alumni and alumnae. 5
- Elon College--Commencement. 4
- Elon University--Commencement. 4
- Elon College--Convocation. 3
- Elon University--Athletics. 3
- Elon University--Convocation. 3
- Elon University--Societies, etc. 3
- Elon University--Students. 3
- Elon College--Athletics--History. 2
- Elon College--Athletics. 2
- Elon College--Buildings. 2
- Elon College--Cultural programs. 2
- Elon College--Habitat for Humanity Chapter. 2
- Elon College--Presidents. 2
- Elon College--Societies, etc. 2
- Elon College--Student performances. 2
- Elon College--Visiting speakers. 2 ∧ less