Theatre Arts and Dance Events Collection
This collection contains programs, flyers, brochures, correspondences, posters, and any other type of printed material that relates to a theatre arts and/or dance event that took place at Elon University. The collection is arranged chronologically. For more information about what is included in the collection, please see the section below titled "Detailed Description of the Collection."
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
The nature of the Archives and Special Collections of Belk Library means that copyright or other information about restrictions may be difficult or even impossible to determine despite reasonable efforts. The Archives and Special Collections of Belk Library claims only physical ownership of most materials. The materials from our collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to the U.S. Copyright Law. The user must assume full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used for academic research of otherwise should be fully credited with the source.
8.2 Linear Feet (3 boxes and 2 oversize flat file cabinet drawers )
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged chronologically.
The collection is located in the Carol Grotnes Belk Library Archives and Special Collections at Elon University. Please contact the Archivist and Special Collections Librarian for further details about the location.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Unknown. Materials collected and assembled over many years to form collection.
Processed by Katie Nash, November, 2012 Encoded by Katie Nash, December, 2012
- College theater--United States--North Carolina. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dance recitals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Elon College--Faculty.
- Elon College--Muscial performances.
- Elon College--Student performances.
- Elon University--Faculty.
- Elon University--Musical performances.
- Elon University--Students.
- Elon University. Department of Performing Arts.
- Music--Performance. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Performing arts. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Michael L. McHorney
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script