Visual Arts Events Collection
This collection contains programs, flyers, brochures, correspondences, posters, and any other type of printed material that relates to a visual arts event that took place at Elon University. The collection is arranged chronologically. For more information about what is included in this collection, please see the section below titled "Detailed Description of Collection."
- Creation: 1903-Ongoing
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
The nature of the Archives and Special Collections of Belk Library means that copyright or other information about restrictions may be difficult or even impossible to determine despite reasonable efforts. The Archives and Special Collections of Belk Library claims only physical ownership of most materials. The materials from our collections are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study, pursuant to the U.S. Copyright Law. The user must assume full responsibility for any use of the materials, including but not limited to, infringement of copyright and publication rights of reproduced materials. Any materials used for academic research of otherwise should be fully credited with the source.
7.4 Linear Feet (1 box and 2 oversize flat file cabinet drawers )
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged chronologically.
The collection is located in the Carol Grotnes Belk Library Archives and Special Collections at Elon University. Please contact the Archivist and Special Collections Librarian for further details about the location.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Unknown. Materials collected and assembled over many years to form collection.
Processed by Katie Nash, December 2012 Encoded by Shaunta Alvarez, December 2012
- Elon University--Art--Exhibitions. (Organization)
- Elon University--Student exhibitions. (Organization)
- Elon University--Faculty exhibitions. (Organization)
- Elon University--Visiting artists. (Organization)
- Elon College--Art-Exhibitions. (Organization)
- Elon College--Student exhibitions. (Organization)
- Elon College--Faculty exhibitions. (Organization)
- Elon College--Visiting artists. (Organization)
- Michael L. McHorney
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script